Drain Cleaning Service in Verdun
If you live in Verdun, Montreal, and you have a clogged drain emergency, call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043. We provide reliable and quality drain cleaning solutions that last. No matter the time, we are available 24/7, and you can rely on us to solve any of your drain cleaning problems.
A clogged drain causes uninvited disruptions when it is least expected. Since we can’t plan for a clogged drain, an emergency situation will interrupt our daily lives, giving us something else to plan and budget for. Yet, preventing drains from clogging is entirely possible when scheduling a yearly maintenance with the right company.Get A Quote Click To Call
At 5 Star Drain can help you by scheduling a drain cleaning service that is effective depending on your property, whether you have a residential or commercial building, we can come up with a plan that will ensure your drains stay clear all year around.
We provide tow different type of drain cleaning, one with a rooter which cleans the drains with a metal rod, and the other is with a high-pressure cleaning machine. High-pressure cleaning is a non-destructive drain cleaning method used to clean your drains as a preventive measure. The method uses water, raised to a pressure of 4,000 psi, and then jetted through nozzles designed to scrub a drainage system clean.
If your drain clogs, and you face an emergency, or you want to clean your drains as a preventive measure, call us at 514-316-1043. We are available 24/7, and we are always happy to help.
Signs of A Clogged Drain
While it is possible to prevent the worst clogs by regularly cleaning your drains, you should also be alert to signs of trouble, and recognize them for what they are, so you can call for help before a situation gets worse.
Here are the four most telling signs:
- You hear gurgling noises coming from your drainage system whenever water goes down the drain.
- The water level in your toilet bowl rises above the normal level.
- You notice that the water is draining too slowly from a sink or bathtub when released.
- You notice water backing up out of a floor drain, especially in the basement.
Any of these signs show an underlying problem that needs checking, failure in doing so, you will face a clogged drain.
Drain Cleaning Services
The drainage system in your house might block at one point, from a clogged toilet, to a clogged kitchen sink, blockages are common part of maintaining a properly.
Here are the list of drain cleaning services we offer;
- Main drain cleaning services — The main drain is a major line that serves the entire house, collecting wastewater from the drainage system that serve the floor, toilet, bathroom, and kitchen. The wastewater is then discharged into the city sewer line. Main drain are found underground, mainly located on the front of your home, due to it being installed underground, this drain can get clogging from tree roots. Roots can sometimes get into the main drain through tiny openings in the joints of the drain, is the biggest problem because the roots are hard to locate and stubborn to remove.
- Floor drains cleaning services — Floor drains are located in the basement. They collect any excess water from these floors and discharge it into the main drain to prevent flooding. When these drains are clogged, water will pool around the drain opening, which is unsightly and can damage your floors.
- Garage drain cleaning services — The garage drain serves to dispose of water off the garage floor. If you park your car indoors in the winter, accumulation of dirt and salt ends up in the garage drain. When the snow melts, it sweeps the dirt and debris into the sewer and causes clogs within the drainage system.
- Kitchen drains cleaning services — Cleaning pots, pans and plates produce grease, and food particles that go down the kitchen sink and are the chief causes of clogs in this drain.
- Bathroom drains cleaning services — The bathroom drains collects water from the shower, bathtub, and sink and discharges this into the main drain. Bathroom drains clog from hair, soap scum, dental floss, and mineral deposits, which are a by-product of us using the bathroom.
- Toilet drain cleaning services — The toilet will clog from materials we flush down the drain that we should not, such as paper towels, and baby wipes. These materials don’t easily disintegrate and they sometimes stick to the surface of the drain, causing clogs.
- Outdoor drain cleaning services — Rain water flows away from the house to prevent it from flooding your home. The outdoor drain collects and discharges it into the main drain, which directs it to the city sewer line. The major causes of clogs in this drain are leaves, dead vegetation, debris, and dirt.
For these and any other drain clogging problems, you can rely on us to provide excellent cleaning services of top quality that last for a long time. When you have a problem with your drain, call us.
Drain Camera Inspections
5 Star Drain also provides drain camera inspections, for when you want to verify the state of your drain, or when there is a need to pinpoint the location of a troublesome clog. It is a very effective way of seeing inside the drainage system, and that does not require us to excavate on your property or destroy your walls. Small waterproof cameras that can fit into any drain in your house, a video display unit, and pushrods are the only equipment needed to conduct a drain video camera inspection.
When done, we provide you with a recording of the inspection in digital file format, which can act as evidence of the state of the drain and can be useful when claiming insurance.
We also do and produce these reports.
- Pre-Purchase inspection reports
- Insurance inspection reports
- Insured damage inspection reports
When you need an inspection report that is accurate and reliable, we are the people to call.
A Sewer and Drain Cleaning Company Near You
5 Star Drain has been operating in the Verdun, Montreal, area for years and we have always provided excellent drain cleaning services. Our experts are certified and will always conduct themselves professionally. Whatever time of day or night, when you have an emergency, we will always be there to answer your call.
Here is what they have to say about our services.
If you have a clogged drain emergency, day or night, call us at 514-316-1043. We are always available and happy to be of service.
Alternatively, chat with our customer service representative online.