Drain Cleaning Service in Saint-Lambert
If your drain is clogged and you're looking for immediate assistance, do not hesitate to call us. We service client in Saint-Lambert, South Shore, and you can always reach us at 514-316-1043. We are available 24/7 and our professionals have the experience needed to resolve your problems fast, making sure you are not inconvenienced further.
5 Star Drain uses certified experts who maintain a high level of workmanship. As a licensed and insured plumbing company, we make sure to keep our customers needs first, responding to their needs quickly and making sure we do a stellar job for them.Get A Quote Click To Call
A clogged drain can form slowly over time. It start when soap scum sticks to the inside surface of the pipe. Next, grease as well as mineral deposits attach. Over time, hair and debris also get added to the mix and slowly but surely, the drain pipe gets constricted. It is at this point you will start noticing symptoms.
Tree roots are also a major cause of drain clogs, although they mainly affect the main drain, which is the pipe found outside the house which connect to the city sewers.
So, how do I know if my drains are blocked?
There are several ways to know if your drain is blocked or developing a clog.
- Gurgling noises heard coming from the drainpipe when we flush the toilet or release water held in the sink or bathtub.
- The water level in the toilet rising, showing the drain has restricted wastewater flow.
- Wastewater backing up and out of drain openings found in the bathtub, sink, and of the floor drain.
- Foul smells coming from the drainpipe are an indication of rotten food particles in the pipe.
If you ever notice any one or a combination of these signs, do not hesitate to call us.
You can always reach us at 514-316-1043 if you are in Saint Lambert, South Shore. Day or night, if you have an emergency or are noticing some symptoms, we shall be able to help.
Drain Cleaning Services
There are two modes to maintaining a drain. You are either having it cleaned as a regular maintenance service - which is highly recommended - or the drain is already clogged and you are having a clog removed. We do both types of drain services.
In a house, the drains are usually hidden in the walls and beneath the house. Their function is to facilitate the smooth flow of wastewater from the different utilities in the house. If they are working properly, you don’t even notice them. If one of them gets clogged and starts leaking onto your floors and soak your carpets, then you will definitely notice them. That is why it is important to keep them in good working condition; by keeping them clean and clear of clogs.
5 Star Drain provides drain cleaning services that include:
- Main drain cleaning service – The main drain is the major pipe through which all wastewater from the house goes through on its way to the city sewer line. When it clogs, it affects all the other drain pipes, and its effect will be felt throughout the house. Multiple facilities will start showing signs of a clog. If the clog is serious, you will notice wastewater backing up the kitchen, bathroom, and floor drains.
- Floor drain cleaning service – Collecting water from the basement and utility room, it plays an important part in keeping your house dry and clean.
- Bathroom drains cleaning service – The bathroom drains service the toilet, shower, bathtub, and bathroom sink. They are vulnerable to clogs caused by dental floss, toilet paper, wipes, soap scum, dirt, and mineral deposits. When the bathroom drains clogs, it can disrupt your day. If you have a problem with your bathroom drains, call us immediately so we can deal with the inconvenience.
- Kitchen drains cleaning service – The kitchen drains are exposed to materials that come from food and its preparation. Grease, dirt, food remains, and soap residue all contribute to clogs in the drains. If water is draining too slowly from the sink, the first thing you can try is using a plunger. If this fails, the clog may be more extensive than it appears, and calling an expert is the thing to do.
- Outdoor drain cleaning service – Depending on the design of your house, the outdoor drain might also link with the driveway drain and sometimes the garage drain. Dirt is the main cause of blocks in this pipe. If it clogs, water backing up out of the opening is the first thing you will notice. Call us for a cleaning session and we shall have the drain cleared in no time.
No matter which drains are giving you problems, you can rely on us to provide you with quality unclogging and cleaning services.
Video camera inspection
Other than clean your drain pipes, we also inspect them. Using video camera technology, we can get inside the drain pipes and visually examine them for damage, clogs, and misaligned joints.
Sometimes you just want to know what state the drainage system is in, especially if you are looking to buy a house. In this case, a video camera inspection is the best choice. Once the inspection is complete you will be given a copy of the inspection in the form of a digital file or DVD. A written report can also be provided on request.
If you are not sure what kind of inspection is required in a given situation, call us and we shall be happy to answer any of your questions.
Inspection and insurance reports
Depending on the need, we also provide other types of reports such as:
- Pre-purchase inspection reports
- Insurance inspection reports
- Insured damage reports
If you ever need an inspection report for whatever reason, call us for reliable reports you can depend on.
A Drain and Cleaning Service Near You
5 Star Drain has been operating in Saint-Lambert, South Shore area for years. As a locally owned and operated company, we have always provided our customers with professional, high-quality services. This has earned us loyalty and appreciation from them.
Here is what some of them have to say about our services.
If you are in Saint-Lambert, South Shore area, and you are experiencing clogged drain problems, do not hesitate to give us a call.
You can call us at 514-316-1043 for convenient, professional, high-quality drain cleaning. Any time of day or night, we are always happy to be of help.