Drain Cleaning Service in Lachine
When one of your drains is clogged and you need a solution fast, call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043. We service the Lachine, Montreal area, and we are available 24/7 for excellent and reliable drain cleaning services.
At 5 Star Drain, our focus is to provide our customers with quality drain cleaning solutions that last. We offer services that are delivered professionally and on the same day basis or at a designated time.
Cleaning drains once a year is the best preventive measure you can take to ensure the drainage system functions well without clogging up. Because clogs form slowly over time, neglecting to clean the drains will only give clogs time to get bigger and stop the smooth flow of wastewater.Get A Quote Click To Call
One of the most effective methods of cleaning a drain is called high-pressure cleaning. When doing high-pressure cleaning, we draw water through a pressure machine. The pressurized water will stream out of a special nozzle designed to scrub a drainpipe clean. The high force of the pressurized water is enough to knock out anything stuck in a pipe, including rocks that can get into the drain pipes.
Tree roots are another cause of blocked drains. Once inside the pipe, they grow and eventually form knotted masses which can completely block a pipe and that are stubborn to remove.
Blockages can also form from certain materials that stick to the drainpipes and restrict the smooth flow of wastewater. Such materials include baby wipes, paper towels, food particles, and dental floss.
If you have a clogged drain and you need emergency drain cleaning services or if you are looking for yearly drain cleaning maintenance, call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043. We operate in Lachine, Montreal, and we are available 24/7.
Drain camera inspections
When you are looking to purchase a new home, a home inspector will always recommend you to inspect the state of the drainage system. Or you might be starting a renovations and need to know how the pipes are lined up in the house or to inspect the condition of the drains before installing a new floor. The best way to inspect the drainage system without causing any damage to your home is to do a drain video camera inspection.
During a video camera inspection, a water-proof camera is inserted into a drainpipe and guided through the twists and turns of the pipe. It captures images and sends them to a video display unit, on which the technician conducting the inspection watches the process. The video camera captures the images which are also recorded and saved in digital format.
We also produce various reports depending on the need. These include:
- Pre-Purchase inspection reports
- Insurance inspection reports
- Insured damage inspection reports
If you ever need your drains inspected or an inspection produced, call us. We provide accurate and reliable reports.
Drain cleaning services
To cover all the drains in residential or commercial properties, our services are divided into different categories:
- Main drain cleaning services – Extending from the house to the city sewer line, the main drain is responsible for disposing the collected wastewater from all the other drainpipes in a house.
- Floor drains cleaning services – Floor drains are located in the basement. Their main purpose is to drain water off the floor.
- Kitchen drains cleaning services – The kitchen drains dispose of water that gets used in the kitchen sinks. The main causes of clogs in these drains are food particles, grease, and soap scum. If water is draining too slowly from a kitchen sink, have the drain checked for a clog.
- Bathroom drains cleaning services – The bathroom drains release water collected from the shower, bathtub, and sink. The main challenge is keeping hair, dental floss, and other stringy substances off these drains since they are the main causes of clogs in these drain.
- Toilet drain cleaning services – When a toilet clogs, you will notice it immediately, because flushing it causes water to rise in the toilet bowl rather than go down the drain. If you notice this, call a drain cleaning expert before the situation gets worse.
- Garage drain cleaning services – The garage drain clogs mainly from dirt and debris brought in by the car, especially during the winter season. When blocked, the water has nowhere to go and it will pool around the drain opening.
- Outdoor drain cleaning services – The outdoor drain clogs from leaves, debris, and other vegetation that gets swept into the drain by surface runoff. Sometimes, pulling out the leaves from the drain opening will unclog it but if not, do not hesitate to call us.
So, whatever part of your drainage system that needs cleaning, know that we have you covered.
A sewer and drain cleaning company near you
5 Star Drain has been operating in the Lachine, Montreal area, for years now. We have gained the knowledge and expertise in drain cleaning issues. The direct result of this reflects on our drain cleaning experts who have the experience needed to handle drain problems fast, efficiently, and to provide excellent services. This has earned us the loyalty and appreciation of homeowners in the area.
Here is what some of them have to say about our services.
J'ai utilisé le service de Drain 5 Étoiles 3 fois. Les techniciens étaient toujour polis, efficaces et ponctuels. Je recommande Drain 5 Étoiles pour tous vos besoins de plomberie.
If you live in Lachine, Montreal, and you have an emergency service need, call us at 514-316-1043. Whether you need your drains cleaned or unclogged, you can always rely on us to be there when you need us, day or night, including holidays. Or, you can reach us online and chat with our customer care representative.