Drain Cleaning Service in Duvernay
Do you need drain cleaning services in Duvernay, Laval? Call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043 for fast response and high-quality service.
5 Star Drain specializes in sewer and drains cleaning services. We are a licensed plumbing company providing professional, high-quality services that are focused finding solutions to eliminate drain issues in your home or business.
Our technicians are certified, highly knowledgeable, and experienced in drain cleaning. We offer drain cleaning emergencies in Duvernay, Laval, and understand the blueprint of the drainage systems to help resolve common clogs in your home or business.Get A Quote Click To Call
We are a locally owned business and take pride in serving our customers, leaving them satisfied with our efficient, high-quality drain cleaning services.
If you ever have an emergency from a clogged drain or blocked sewer, do not hesitate to give us a call. We are available 24/7, holidays included.
When you need drains cleaning service, you can give us a call to get an estimate over the phone. No hidden charges. We will listen to you and give you a straight answer. If your drain has recurring issues, we will recommend inspecting the drain further with our drain camera inspection service. Do not let a clogged sewer or drain spoil your day.
Call now at 514-316-1043. Day or night we are always ready. It’s not a bother; it’s an opportunity for us to serve you.
Drains and Sewer Cleaning Services with a difference
Drains can clog at any time. Especially when not serviced routinely. Oils and soap residues, grease, and debris all get stuck in the sewer and accumulate slowly over time. At some point, they start to restrict the smooth flow of water and waste down the sewer pipe. It is during this initial phase that you might start noticing some of these signs:
- The sink or bath drains too slow when you pull the plug to release any water it was holding
- When you start hearing gurgling noises out of your drains.
- Over time, you start noticing a foul smell coming from the sink
- When you flush the toilet, the water level keeps rising, even almost overflowing.
If you ever notice any one or a combination of these signs, know the sewer pipe is getting a clog. It is only a matter of time before it is completely blocked. Do not hesitate and wait until it blocks. This might lead to expensive repairs. Call us, so we can check the situation and advice you on the best cause of action.
5 Star Drain conducts a variety of services for commercial property owners as well as homeowners. They include:
- Sewer and drain cleaning services - This usually involves the use of a rooter to clear your sewer of any materials that might potentially clog it, or remove a clog if present.
- High-pressure cleaning - Sometimes it becomes necessary to use specialized machines that pump water at very high pressure down your sewer. This water, at very high pressure, is then forced through a nozzle as it travels down inside the sewer. This action will clear your sewer of any clogging materials and leave it scrubbed clean.
- Sink drain cleaning - If it is your kitchen sink or your bathroom sink that is clogged. We shall have it functioning normally in no time.
- Bath and shower drain cleaning – We also offer bathroom drain cleaning services. If your bathroom drain ever gets clogged, give us a call.
- Drain root removal - Tree roots can also invade your main drain. They get in through the tiniest cracks, or where two pipes join together. They start as hair-thin roots, then grow and multiply until they completely block your drain.
- Other drain cleaning services - We also do other types of drain cleaning, e.g garage, driveway, and basement floor drain cleaning. If it’s a drain, we will clean it.
If the sewer clogs repeatedly, it is time to call us for a cleaning service. Ignoring it might lead to the need to do an expensive repair of your sewer system.
So, never let clogged drains stress you. All you have to do is pick up the phone and give us a call.
Other than drain cleaning, we also do:
Drain Camera Inspections
A drain camera inspection is done to check for roots and disjointed pipes in the drainage system.
A specialized waterproof camera is inserted into your drain and pushed using a special rod. This camera then records the inside of your drain and sends the images to a video display unit on which the plumber can see the state of the plumbing.
Insurance and inspection reports
5 Star Drain will also inspect your drainage system and issue you a report. When buying or selling a house it is always advisable to inspect the drainage system. This will save you the potential trouble of finding damaged plumbing when it is already too late to do anything about it.
Insurance companies also insist on inspection reports before insuring your home or commercial property. Insurance companies will also recommend having a back water value installed on your main drain. The best way to determine if you have a backwater value installed on your drains is by inserting a camera in your drain to see if your back water value is installed and in good condition.
If you ever need a drain inspection, give us a call, or schedule a session through our website.
Drain cleaning service near you
When in Duvernay, Laval know that we have your drain cleaning needs covered. If you have an emergency or you need a routine drain cleaning service, you can rely on us to provide you with professional, high-quality services.
You don’t have to believe our word on it. We have been serving clients in the area for years, and this is what they have to say about our service.
J'ai utilisé le service de Drain 5 Étoiles 3 fois. Les techniciens étaient toujour polis, efficaces et ponctuels. Je recommande Drain 5 Étoiles pour tous vos besoins de plomberie.
If you have an emergency, do not hesitate. Call us at 514-316-1043 for fast, efficient, professional, and high-quality service.
You can also contact us through our website and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.