Drain Cleaning Service in Dorval
When in need of drain cleaning services in Dorval, West Island, call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043. We are available 24/7 and we will respond to your emergencies fast and provide high-quality services.
When a drain in your home clogs, and you can’t seem to get it unclogged, what you want is a drain cleaning expert. You need someone who can deal with the problem fast and without causing you any inconvenient. That is why we make sure all our drain cleaning professionals are highly trained and certified. They also possess years of experience in drain systems in the Dorval area. When you call us with a clogged drain emergency, we will be able to diagnose the root cause of the clog and clear it in no time.Get A Quote Click To Call
To avoid drain-blocking emergencies, we recommend you clean your drains regularly. Cleaning your drains once a year will protect you from messy situations caused by a clogged drain, because most clogs form slowly over time.
One of the most effective drain cleaning method, that is also non-destructive, is a high-pressure cleaning.
High-pressure cleaning uses water pressurized to a very high degree, driven through the drainpipe; the water jetting out of the nozzle dislodging any clog in the pipe, scrubbing it clean.
To schedule a cleaning service, call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043. Talk to our experts and let them offer you a solution.
Drain Cleaning Services
5 Star Drain offers a variety of drain cleaning services that cover every drain in your home. Our services include:
- Main drain cleaning services – The main drain is the drainpipe that connects all the other drainpipes in the house to the city sewer line. It is like the trunk of a tree, all the other drains being the branches. When this pipe clogs, it affects the other drains in the house. One sign that the main drain might be clogged is when multiple utilities in the house start behaving abnormally e.g. when water starts backing up out of your basement shower.
- Kitchen drains cleaning services – Grease and food remains are the main causes of kitchen drains clogs. Over time, the accumulation of these materials will eventually block the drain. A kitchen sink drain is the most common drain to block in a home which sometimes is attributed other blockages in the home.
- Toilet drain cleaning services – One of the most common causes of toilet clogs is baby wipes. We also find paper towels, cotton balls, and other un-flushable materials clogging drains that do not get cleaned regularly. If you notice rising water levels in the toilet bowl, call an expert before the situation becomes worse and the toilet overflows.
- Bathroom drains cleaning services – The bathroom drains collect water from the shower, bathtub, and bathroom sinks. They will clog from hair, soap scum, and dental floss. Early signs include the bathtub and sink draining too slowly and water backing up out of the bathtub plug hole.
- Outdoor drain cleaning services – The outdoor drain is meant to drain surface runoff. As this water is flowing to the drain, it collects debris which are the main cause of the drain’s clogs. Water pooling around the drain opening is a sure sign of a clog in the drain.
For these services and any other type of drain clog in your residential or commercial property, call us for expert drain cleaning services.
Video Camera Inspections
Sometimes, after a cleaning session, we need to inspect the drain to make certain all clogging materials have been removed. To do this, we use special waterproof cameras that are designed to be used inside drainpipes. Such a camera will capture images inside the pipe and send them to a video display unit that enables the inspecting technician to see what is in the drain. Through this technology, we not only see if there are any clogging materials in the drain but we also see the state of the drain, enabling us to see if there are any misaligned joints or if the pipes are too old and in a dilapidated state.
The ability of a camera to see inside the drain makes a camera inspection very useful if you are buying a house as it will tell you if the drainage system is in the state it was advertised to be in.
A video camera inspection can also be used to see if your home is equipped with a backwater value. The digital file of an inspection can be used for insurance purposes.
Other than video camera inspection reports, we also produce:
- Pre-Purchase inspection reports
- Insurance inspection reports
- Insured damage inspection reports
If you ever need a report, you can rely on us to provide you with an accurate and reliable inspection report.
Drain And Sewer Cleaning Service Company That Is Near You.
5 Star Drain is a locally owned and operated drain and sewer cleaning company. We are fully licensed and insured. Our plumbers are certified and will deliver quality services that conform to the best industry practices.
We have cleaned drains in Dorval, Montreal, for years, and have provided homeowners with quality drain cleaning services. This has gained us their loyalty and appreciation. We know this from the feedback we get and the people they refer us.
Here is what some of our clients say about our services.
J'ai utilisé le service de Drain 5 Étoiles 3 fois. Les techniciens étaient toujour polis, efficaces et ponctuels. Je recommande Drain 5 Étoiles pour tous vos besoins de plomberie.
If in Dorval, Montreal, and you have a clogged drain emergency, give us a call. You can reach us at 514-316-1043. We are available 24/7, so if you need us, day or night, do not hesitate to call us. We are always ready and happy to serve you. If you prefer, you can also contact us online.