Drain Cleaning Service in Candiac
For quality and convenient drain cleaning services in Candiac, South Shore, call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043. We are local and available 24/7, including holidays. If you have a clogged drain emergency, do not hesitate to call us.
5 Star Drain is a licensed drain and sewer cleaning company. Our certified experts use the latest and most effective drain cleaning tools to ensure your pipes are cleaned thoroughly without damaging them. With years of experience unclogging drains and an understanding of how drains in the Candiac area are laid out, our experts will locate a clog in your drain and clear it in no time.Get A Quote Click To Call
In a house, drain pipes are installed in the walls and below the floor. On a normal day, you never see them or even think about them. They are there to serve a purpose and stay out of your way. However, when one of your drains gets clogged, they become very real. After all, unsightly, foul-smelling wastewater is not something you can ignore, not when the water is spilling all over floors, soaking your expensive carpet, and staining your newly re-painted walls.
That is why it is important to regularly clean your drain and sewer system because this will save you a lot of money and headache.
How will cleaning my drains save me money?
By removing any clogs that are slowly forming in the drain and reducing the chances of you having a clogged drain emergency. Emergency calls can be expensive, and so can doing repairs on fixtures destroyed by leaking wastewater.
We recommend you clean your drains at least once a year.
When scheduling a drain cleaning service, ask for high-pressure cleaning. High-pressure cleaning uses water, pressurized by a machine, and streamed through a hose, jetting out through special nozzles at extreme pressure – up to 4,000 psi. This pressurized water has enough force to knock out any lodged debris, grease, dirt, hairballs, or any form of material that may be accumulating in your pipes. In fact, high-pressure cleaning has the power to even clear your drain of any tree roots that might be infesting your drain.
To avoid the stress associated with interrupted plans, schedule a drian cleaning. If you are in Candiac, South Shore, you can call us at 514-316-1043 and have us come to you at a convenient time or contact us online. Our prices are upfront – you can make a call and get a quote – and there will be no hidden charges. Call us now for professional, high-quality services from our certified plumbers.
Drain cleaning services
We offer a variety of drain cleaning services that cover every drain pipe in your home. These include:
- Kitchen drains cleaning – The kitchen drains carry wastewater from the kitchen sinks to the main drain. It is exposed to grease, and food particles. All these materials are drained down through the kitchen drain. Along the way, some of these material clings to the pipes’ inside surface and over time accumulate, trapping even more stuff and eventually clogging the drain.
- Bathroom drains – The bathroom drain carry water that comes from the shower, bathtub, bathroom sinks, and the toilet. All these facilities have different types of materials that go down the drain. From dental floss, paper towels to soap scum and dirt. This creates a challenge when it comes to keeping the drainpipes clear and clean. Regular cleaning services, however, prevent these materials from accumulating and give your drains a new lease of life.
- Floor drains – Conveying water from the basement and the utility room, the floor drain is meant to keep water from flooding your home. Owing to the heavy usage these rooms sometimes face, it is one of the most likely drains to clog. Any sign of a blockage, from gurgling noises, as water goes down the drain, to water backing up the drain opening, should be taken seriously. If you notice any indication of restricted water flow, give us a call immediately, because this will save you from a flooded basement, expensive repairs, and unnecessary inconveniences.
- Outdoor drain cleaning – Water outside the house is directed to the outdoor drain by design. Using the slope of the land to encourage the water to drain to the outdoor drainage system, the water is prevented from forming pools on our landscaped beautiful outdoor space. As it flows to the drain, it collects dead leaves, dirt, and debris and conducts all these to the drain. This is what clogs the drain pipe. If you notice pooling water around the drain opening or even greener patches, investigate. Maybe simply pulling the leaves out of the drain will unclog it, if not, give us a call.
Video Camera inspection
There are ways to know that a drain is clogging, mostly from signs you observe, foul smells or gurgling noises coming from the drain; water backing up the drain or draining too slow. Any of these signs warrant an inspection. They are warning signs.
To know for sure that your drain is clogging, plumbers use video cameras to do an inspection.
A waterproof camera, attached to a push rod, can be inserted into your drain system and used to view the belly of the pipe. This camera, as it travels down the drain, sends recorded images to a video display unit through which the technician conducting the inspection can see the state of the drainpipe.
It is the most effective way of inspecting a drainpipe without causing any damage.
Among other uses, a video inspection can be used to verify the state of a drain when selling a house. To facilitate such use of a video inspection – a video as evidence -, we will give you a digital file or DVD of the inspection and a report of our findings.
Other than camera inspections, we also produce:
- Pre-Purchase inspection reports
- Insurance inspection reports
- Insured damage reports.
If you need to verify and produce proof of the state of your drain, give us a call and we shall send a certified expert to do the inspection.
A drain cleaning service near you
We have the whole of Candiac, South Shore, covered. We have been operating in the area for years, and our experts are familiar with the area and know the problems most likely to occur. This has given us an advantage when it comes to effectively dealing with the drain cleaning problems of the area. Due to this – and our ability to conveniently serve our customers – we have attracted an appreciative and loyal customer base that just loves us.
Here is what they can tell you about our service:
J'ai utilisé le service de Drain 5 Étoiles 3 fois. Les techniciens étaient toujour polis, efficaces et ponctuels. Je recommande Drain 5 Étoiles pour tous vos besoins de plomberie.
If you own a property or live in the Candiac, South Shore area, do not hesitate to call us at 514-316-1043 when you have a drain cleaning emergency or need. We are available 24/7 and are always happy to serve you.