Drain Cleaning Service in Boucherville
Call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043 for drain and sewer cleaning services. We are available 24/7 in the Boucherville, South Shore area, and our professional experts are always ready to respond to any drain clogging emergency.
As a locally owned and operated company, we make sure our workmanship and quality of service are the very best. Our pricing is upfront and our cleaning services are scheduled at the most convenient time for you.
Messy situations caused by clogging drains can happen at any time; when you are busy, at night, on a holiday, or even when celebrating a special occasion. That is why our services are available 24/7, including holidays, so that we are there to help when you need us most.Get A Quote Click To Call
However, to avoid emergencies, 5 Star Drain recommends you clean your drains regularly. Once a year is enough to keep your drain free of grime, debris, and other residential waste that slowly accumulate over time and causes clogs.
We also recommended high-pressure cleaning when it comes to grease within your drain. High-pressure cleaning involves the use of water to scrub the drain clean. When executing a high-pressure cleaning service, water is pushed through specially designed nozzles at very high pressure – about 4,000 psi. This pressurized water can dislodge any clogging material attached inside the drainpipe, ensuring your drains stay clean.
Why ask for high-pressure cleaning?
Because it is the most effective non-destructive drain cleaning method. The process does not require us to do any excavation or damage any walls or fixtures in your home. The nozzle, attached to a hose, is inserted into the drain through drain openings that are already installed.
Video Camera Inspections
Drains and sewers sometimes need to be inspected. Running under the house and inside walls, they can present quite a challenge to inspect. Thankfully, technology has provided us with a solution. Waterproof cameras, attached to pushrods, can be used to inspect the drain for clogs, imperfections, trouble spots, and generally allow us to see the state a drain is in.
One situation in which cameras are used to inspect drains is after a drain cleaning service, during which the cause of the clog was not apparent. In this case, it becomes necessary to conduct a camera inspection to verify that the clog has been completely removed.
Another time when a camera inspection is necessary is when investing in a residential or commercial property. It is prudent in this instance to request the drainage system to be inspected. This way, you will be sure of the state of the drainage system before you commit to the investment.
Your Insurance Company may also require you to do a drain inspection and produce an inspection report.
Insurance and inspection reports
With regards to inspection reports, there are four main types that we produce:
- Pre-Purchase inspection report
- Insurance inspection report
- Insured damage report
- Video camera inspection
If you are ever in need of an inspection or an inspection report, do not hesitate to call us.
Drains and Sewers Cleaning Services
Other than high-pressure cleaning and camera inspections, 5 Star Drain also provides drain cleaning services that cover all home drainage systems, including:
- Tree roots removal – Tree roots now and then find their way into the drain pipes. Squeezing through cracks and small spaces where the pipes join, they propagate until they completely block the drain. They can also be difficult to locate. If you are having repeated clogging problems that do not seem to be resolved despite unclogging attempts, you should consider having your main drain checked for tree roots infestation.
- Main drain cleaning – When the main drain clogs, multiple fixtures in the home will start having backed up wastewater problems. This is because the main drain collects water from all other drain pipes in the house and guides the water to the city sewer. When you notice multiple drains backing up, the most likely cause is a clogged main drain, and this means it’s time to call us for a drain cleaning service.
- Kitchen drain cleaning – The kitchen drains will clog mostly from grease, food waste, and soap residues. The obvious solution is to use a plunger and try to unclog it. If this does not work, it means the clog is a bit more serious and you should call us, so our experts can examine the drain, find the cause of the clog, and resolve the problem permanently.
- Bathroom drains cleaning – The bathroom has multiple fixtures that have the potential to cause clogs. The shower, tub, sink, or toilet can act as an entry point for toothpaste, soap residues, dental floss, oil, toilet paper, baby wipes, and other materials that will eventually block the drain. This room is important to your hygiene, so you should call us as soon as you notice any sign of a clog.
- Floor drain cleaning - Wastewater backing up your basement or utility room should be of great concern to you. This is because these drains are designed to keep excess water from damaging your home and when they get clogged, they can quickly overwhelm you. If you hear gurgling noises or notice a foul smell coming from these drains, it’s time to call us for inspection. Don’t wait until you have a full-blown emergency.
Save money and avoid costly repairs caused by wastewater from clogged drains. Call us whenever you notice signs that might indicate your drain is in trouble; like when you notice your sinks are draining slowly, or multiple fixtures in the bathroom behaving unusually, or any of your drain openings has a backup.
A drain and sewer cleaning company near you
5 Star Drain has been serving the Boucherville, South Shore area, for years. Our professional experts have the experience, expertise, and equipment to handle any drain cleaning emergency you may be having, fast and efficiently.
Over the years, we have acquired an appreciative and loyal customer base and this is what they have to say about our services.
J'ai utilisé le service de Drain 5 Étoiles 3 fois. Les techniciens étaient toujour polis, efficaces et ponctuels. Je recommande Drain 5 Étoiles pour tous vos besoins de plomberie.
When in Boucherville, South Shore area, rely on 5 Star Drain for all your drain cleaning needs.