Drain Cleaning Service in Auteuil
Having a drain cleaning emergency in Auteuil? Call 5 Star Drain cleaning services at 514-316-1043 for a fast, quality customer-oriented drain cleaning service.
5 Star Drain is a licensed sewer and drain cleaning company. Our goal is to ensure homeowners that we can handle any blocking sewers or clogging drains within your home. We have been serving the homeowners in Auteuil, Laval for years. Our plumbers are certified, professional, and offer the highest quality of service.
We are locally owned and have operated in Auteuil, Laval for years, providing drain cleaning services and responding to plumbing emergencies.
So, if you have a drain cleaning issue, do not hesitate to give us a call as we will respond immediately to all your needs.
We are available 24/7, including holidays, because we know drain clogging problems can happen at any time or day.Get A Quote Click To Call
How to tell if your drain is getting a clog
When it comes to your drain system, being proactive is the way to go. Stay vigilant, schedule regular cleaning services and you will be able to save yourself a lot of trouble.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s time to call a plumbing drain and sewer cleaning services expert:
- If you hear gurgling noises coming from the toilet when you flush or you hear sounds in your sink when water is released. This shows there is air trapped in the drain which means your drain is starting to get blocked. At this stage we at 5 Star Drain strongly recommend a drain cleaning service.
- If the level of water in the toilet bowl keeps rising or bubbling. When you flush the toilet, the water should return to its normal level. If the water level keeps rising in the toilet bowl or if you see the water bubble, it’s a sure sign your drain is blocking and in need of a cleaning service.
- If the water in your bath or sink flows noticeably slowly, it shows that the flow is restricted in some way. This can only mean the drain is blocking. Don't wait for an emergency, schedule a drain cleaning service.
- If your shower drain in the basement has water backing up within it, this is a sign that your main drain or the stack connecting to the main drain is blocked. If you wait too long all the water in the home will backup within your shower creating major damages.
If you notice any of these signs, trouble is brewing. Do not wait for an emergency to act. The best thing is to call and ask for a drain cleaning service or ask for a drain inspection to identify the issue.
Be proactive, don’t wait for an emergency, call and schedule a drain cleaning service.
Drain Cleaning Services in Auteuil, Laval
At 5 Star Drain, we do a variety of drain cleaning services, including:
- Drain and sewer cleaning services - Our preferred method of drain cleaning is using a rooter or in certain cases a high-pressure machine. A rooter is a metal rod that enters your drain to clean the entire pipe of all objects. We use a special tip at the end of the rod to clean the drain. In certain cases we use water pressure when lots of grease is within the drain. This is where we push a water pipe fitted with a special nozzle through your drain. Water is forced through the nozzle at 4,000 psi. At this pressure, your drain is scrubbed clean.
- Drain root removal services - Tree roots are notorious when it comes to their ability to clog drains. Starting as thin as a hair, they find their way inside the drain or sewer pipe through the tiniest cracks or spaces in joints. Finding favorable conditions inside the pipe – water, they continue to grow with impunity. If not detected early and removed, they will completely block the sewer or drain pipe. High-pressure cleaning will rid your drain of tree roots. You should call us if your drain keeps backing up or clogging.
- High-pressure cleaning services - High-pressure cleaning is a method we use to remove dirt from your drain pipes.
- Sink cleaning services - Your sink within your kitchen or bathroom slowly accumulate dirt from soap, toothpaste or hair. Call us for a cleaning service; Our experts will leave them looking new.
Whatever your drain cleaning or plumbing needs, we have the knowledge and experience to deal with it. For an emergency or routine cleaning, give us a call now for high-quality service.
Drain Camera Inspection
A camera inspection involves the use of a specialized waterproof camera attached to a rod. This camera is inserted into the drain, while it travels down the drain, it displays the recording to the screen where the technician conducting the inspection and can see what is inside the drain. We can identify the state of your drain and see if any cracks or roots have entered your drain.
Camera inspections are used to pinpoint the exact location that caused blockage. Before passing a camera our plumbers must always unblock the drain otherwise the stagnant dirty water will hinder us from seeing the video properly.
Insurance video camera inspection
When insuring your property, an inspection report might be required by your insurance agency.
But that’s not the only time you might need an inspection report. When buying or selling a house, it is recommended you request for drain inspection, to know of the state of your drain system.
Locally owned drain cleaning professionals near you
If you are in the Auteuil area, Laval, remember, we are the number one drain cleaning services provider. Our experts have the knowledge and experience. They will respond to your drain clogging emergency fast and deal with it efficiently.
Having served the plumbing needs of the area for years, we have acquired a loyal and appreciative customer base. This is what they have to say about our services.
Drain 5 Étoiles sont professionnels, efficaces et respectent le budjet. Le technicien était très gentil et agréable. Je recommande Drain 5 Étoiles.
When in the Auteuil area, Laval and you have a drain or sewer clogging emergency, do not hesitate to give us a call. We are available 24/7.
Call us now at 514-316-1043. Let us deal with your emergency, so you can go on with the rest of your day.Get A Quote Click To Call