Drain Cleaning Service in Anjou
Do you need drain or sewer cleaning services? Call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043. We are located in Anjou, Montreal, and are available 24/7.
It is easy to prevent drains and sewers from clogging. However, if they do get clogged, the situation can be easily rectified without causing you any inconvenience.
The best course of action, when faced with a clogged drain, is to call a drain cleaning expert. An expert has the skills and training to clear the drain without damaging your pipes with corrosive chemicals. He will employ the correct cleaning method depending on the type of pipes in your drainage system.Get A Quote Click To Call
In order to prevent drains from clogging, they must be cleaned regularly. Once a year is sufficient to ensure that your drains function properly for another year. In addition, with the right drain cleaning company, cleaning your drains once a year is an affordable solution.
5 Star Drain does high-pressure cleaning. This process is a very effective and non-destructive method of cleaning drains. High-pressure cleaning uses water that is pressurized using a machine. The water pressure is approximately 4,000 psi. This high pressure dislodges any materials trapped in your drain, washing them out of your system. This hose is inserted into a drainpipe through already installed drain openings. It is non-destructive because it involves driving a hose with an attached nozzle through the system. This removes the need for interfering with your pipes.
If you are in Anjou, Montreal, and you need drain cleaning services, or you need someone to deal with a blocked drain emergency, do not hesitate to contact us.
You can reach us at 514-316-1043 at any time of day and night. We are available 24/7 and are always happy to be of service.
Drain and Sewer Cleaning services
To cover every aspect of drain cleaning in your commercial or residential property, we classify drains according to the part of the drainage system that needs cleaning. The major drain cleaning services that 5 Star Drain provides include:
- Main drain cleaning services – The best way to think about the main drain, is to think of is as the main trunk that links all the other drainpipes in the house. When this drain is not maintained properly, it develops a clog. This blockage affects all other drainpipes in the drainage system. Since all drainpipes dispose of their load into this main pipe, if it is blocked, they begin getting backed up.
- Kitchen drain cleaning services – The kitchen drain disposes water from the kitchen sink. This drain disposes food that is discarded into the sink when cleaning dishes, pots and pans. The main cause of clogs in this drain are particles from the soil when washing vegetables.
- Floor drain cleaning services – The floor drain is designed to drain water off the floor. It is mainly found in basements and utility rooms. However, these drains can also be found in bathrooms. It is important to keep this drain clear in order to avoid damage caused by flooded water.
- Toilet drain cleaning services –An early sign of a clogging toilet is water in the toilet bowl rising above the normal level. If you notice this, call a drain cleaning expert to deal with the situation before it worsens.
- Bathroom drains cleaning services – The bathroom drains collects wastewater from the shower, bathtub, and bathroom sink. Regularly, these drains accumulates a large amount of water. As a result, it is important to keep these drains clean. A blockage in this pipe can lead to extensive flooding and damage to your bathroom.
- Garage drain cleaning services – The garage drain keeps your garage clear of any water. In addition, this drain collects any spilled lubricants and oils. The main cause of clogs in this drain is dirt. The dirt is often carried into the drain by melted snow brought in either by a car during winter or when cleaning the garage.
- Outdoor drain cleaning services – Surface runoff carries debris, dirt, and vegetation as it flows to the drainage system. These are the main causes of clogs in this drainpipe. When you see water pooling around the drain opening, call an expert to clear the drain. If the surface runoff has no way to be eliminated, it can redirect itself to the house, causing a flood.
- Tree roots removal services – Removing tree roots infestations in drainpipes is a common part of cleaning drains. This is especially common for the main drain, since it extends outside the house. Tree roots will get into the drainpipe through miniature cracks in the pipe or spaces in the joints. Once inside the drainpipe, the roots continue growing and can cause very serious clogs. If the main drain keeps clogging even after a cleaning session, it is best to have the drain inspected using drain cameras. This will help identify if there are tree roots.
Drain camera inspections
Camera technology is used to inspect drains. It allows us to see inside the drainpipes, without having to physically dismantle it. Small Waterproof cameras can fit into any drainpipe in your home. They are inserted into the pipes, through drain openings. They then check the state of the pipe and locate any clogs.
We can provide you with a digital file or DVD of the inspection. This is useful for providing proof of the state of the drain to a buyer. This inspection is proof that the drainage system is in pristine condition. Insurance companies may also need proof of the state of a drain.
Other than doing drain camera inspections to verify the state of your drainage system, we also provide reports such as:
- Pre-Purchase inspection reports
- Insurance inspection reports
- Insured damage inspection reports
If you need your drainage system inspected, do not hesitate to contact us. We provide accurate and reliable inspection services as well as produce reports.
Drain and Sewer Cleaning Services Near You
As a company that cares for its customers, we remain licensed and insured. Our experts are certified plumbing drain and sewer cleaning experts, and they always provide quality service.
We have been operating in the Anjou, Montreal area for many years and have received appreciation and loyalty from homeowners in the area. We ensure we provide them with excellent services. As a result, they do not hesitate to recommend us to their friends.
Here is what some of them have to say about our services.
J'ai utilisé le service de Drain 5 Étoiles 3 fois. Les techniciens étaient toujour polis, efficaces et ponctuels. Je recommande Drain 5 Étoiles pour tous vos besoins de plomberie.
If you are in Anjou, Montreal, and you need drain and sewer cleaning services, feel free to contact us at 514-316-1043. We are available 24/7 and are always happy to be of service.