Drain Cleaning Service in Westmount
When you need emergency drain cleaning services of high-quality, delivered professionally, call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043. We are available 24/7 and we are always happy to help.
5 Star Drain is a sewer and drains cleaning services company that is locally owned and fully licensed. Our certified experts have years of experience in unclogging drains in Westmont, Montreal. Our services are fully customer-focused, and we make sure we listen to you, understand what you require of us, and deliver the exact solution you are looking for.Get A Quote Click To Call
In time your drain will clog and you will need to solve the problem before any water damages occur. Food particles, soap scum, mineral deposits, dirt, paper towels, toilet paper, and hair are the most common materials that clog drains. To keep your drains clear, we recommend that you clean your drains at least once every year.
When choosing a drain cleaning services company, choose one that will not disappoint. A company that will respond to your calls fast and solves your problem without a fuss. A company that will not overcharge you and plumbers that bring the best workmanship for the job. When you are faced with a clogged drains or plumbing issues, dealing with the situation can be frustrating. Rest assure, our staff will take the time to place your mind at ease and send a plumber as quickly as possible.
We service the Westmount, Montreal area and we are available 24/7. You can always reach us at 514-316-1043. It’s our job to deal with drains and we are always ready to do so.
Sewer and Drain Cleaning Services
We strongly believe in customer focus by understanding the problems our customers are facing and knowing the best solutions to the problems. We have the expertise, tools, knowledge, and experience to unclog your drains fast and excellently.
Our drain cleaning experts are certified, experienced, and always ready to unclog drains. We have a systematic approach in unblocking drains, we start by analyzing the signs of the blockage, then proceed until we find the root cause of the problem. It is an effective method of locating a problem before entering our tools in a drain.
The drainage system job is to discharge water from multiplue drain outlets. All the drain water from a home or commercial business, exits the drainage system by the main drain. The main drain, which is connected to the city sewers, is a very important drain in a home. It carries wastewater from all the other drains in the house and discharges it into the city sewer system.
For better drain management services, we categorize drains on their function and location in the house. Our services cover them in these parts:
- Kitchen drain cleaning services – The kitchen drain joins the main drain from the kitchen where it serves to dispose of water from the sink. Since we wash dishes in the sink, you will find soap residue, food remains, and dirt particles which clog a kitchen drain.
- Toilet drain cleaning services – Toilet drains will clog from materials thrown into the toilet; paper towels, baby wipes, and other non-flushable materials. If water rises in the toilet bowl above normal levels, there is a clog, and the best thing to do is to call us.
- Main drain cleaning services – The main drain is the part of a drainage system that extends from a house to the city sewer line. All drains in a home connect to the main drian, When a main drain is blocked, it affects the other systems, especially the drains in the basement. You will notice, when the main drain clogs, basement shower drain or toilet will overflow.
- Garage drain cleaning services – The garage drain carries water and dirt out of the garage to the city sewer line. A car brings in the dirt, mostly during winter. It is the major cause of clogs in the drainpipe. You will know when dirt clogs the drain since water stops flowing and pools at the drain opening.
- Floor drain cleaning services – The basement contains a floor drain, and its primary function is to drain any excess water that sips into the basement. Being a foundation level room, you want to protect it from water damage.
- Bathroom drain cleaning services – The bathroom drain joins the main drain from the bathroom where it collects water from the shower, bathtub, and bathroom sink. The most common cause of a clog in a bathroom drain is hair. Mainly because the hair strands knot and coil, and form big rolls that cause clogs in the drain.
If you ever get or suspect a blockage in any part of your home drainage system, the best cause of action is to consult an expert at sewer and drain cleaning.
Drain camera inspections
When you are a drain cleaning expert, one of the most important tools to have is a drain camera. These are specialized waterproof cameras that a technician uses to see inside the drainpipe. Either when locating clogs or verifying the state of a drain.
A drain camera comes in all sizes and can fit in any sized drainpipe in the house. The normal process is to insert them into the drainpipe and push them through the length of the pipe. Once in the drainpipe, they capture images and send the images to a video display unit, from which the inspecting technician observes the state of the drain.
Also, we record the captured images, and save them in digital format or burn them to a DVD. This you can use to verify the state of a drain.
We also produce reports for various uses which include:
- Pre-Purchase inspection reports
- Insurance inspection reports
- Insured damage insurance reports
If you ever need reliable and accurate reports for insurance, or when investing in real estate, call us.
A Sewer and Drain Cleaning Services Company Near You
Operating in Westmount, Montreal has been a rewarding experience. It has led to us getting home-owning customers who are loyal and who appreciate our services. They even recommend us to other homeowners in the area.
Here is what they say about our drains cleaning services.
J'avais une urgence chez moi, et Drain 5 Étoiles étaient présent à ma maison dans moins d'une heure. Merci infiniement Drain 5 Étoiles.
When you are in Westmount, Montreal, and you have a clogged drain emergency, call us. We are available 24/7, and you can reach us at 514-316-1043. Or, you can contact us online and our customer representative will listen to you and help you come to a solution.