Drain Cleaning Service in TMR
When you are in need emergency drain cleaning services, call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043. Our drain cleaning services are reliable, affordable, and excellent. We are available 24/7, to ensure we are there when you need us.
Maintaining your drainage system proactively is easy, since all it requires a little planning by scheduling a cleaning service once a year. Unfortunately, many people don’t maintain their drains and instead neglect them until they clog up. Waiting till the last minute to unblock a drain can case damages to your home.Get A Quote Click To Call
When you maintain your drain by cleaning it regularly, not only does it save you money, but it also prolongs the lifetime of your drainage system.
We at 5 Star Drain offer two methods of drain cleaning, with a rooter or high-pressure cleaning. High-pressure cleaning is a safe drain cleaning method since it uses water to unblock the drain but in most cases a rooter is most successful in removing heavy blockages in a pipe. If you want to know more about our drain cleaning methods, and how much it would cost you to clean your drainage system, call us.
If you live in TMR, Montreal, never let a clogged drain emergency ruin your day, call us at 514-316-1043. We remove clogs and clean your drains, and we are available 24/7.
Signs that your drain is clogging
As a homeowner, you should always be alert and consult a drain cleaning expert when you notice any of these signs of a slow drain. The best time to tackle a clogged drain is immediately after you discover the problem:
- Gurgling noises coming from deep in the drainpipe whenever you drain water from a sink or tub.
- Water draining noticeably slower when released from a sink or tub.
- The water in the toilet bowl rising above the normal level.
- Water backing up your drain, through the floor drain and bathroom utilities, especially in the basement.
Be proactive and contact us when you notice any of these symptoms; don’t wait for the problem to go from bad to worse.
Drain cleaning services
Each house has a drainage system designed to collect disposable water from the house to the city sewer line. The drainage system slopes slightly to allow for gravity to do its work, pulling things from a higher level to a lower level. Mini drain systems join the main drain, from the top floors to the basement floors, making up the whole, and we clean them separately if there is no need to clean the entire system. These services come in these flavors:
- Main drain cleaning services – Cleaning the main drain involves clearing clogs and removing tree roots. The clogs come from materials that originate from the various mini drains in the drainage system, while tree roots get into the part of the drain that extends from the house, and get into the drainpipe through tiny cracks in a drainpipe.
- Floor drain cleaning services - The floor drain serves rooms likely to flood, and the most frequently affected are the basement floor, which is the area we find floor drains.
- Toilet drain cleaning services – Cleaning the toilet drain almost always involves removing Un-flushable materials, such as baby wipes, paper towels, floss, and sanitary products. Sometimes if the clog is not substantive, using a plunger will resolve the problem; however, sometimes it becomes necessary to use the services of a drain cleaning expert.
- Bathroom drains cleaning services – When cleaning bathroom drains, the most common materials that we encounter are hair and dental floss. These stringy materials will knot and mix with soap scum to form enormous balls that eventually block the drainpipe. Water in the bathtub draining too slowly is a sure sign of a clog in the drain.
- Kitchen drains cleaning services – The kitchen drain clogs from food particles and grease, they are the most common causes of kitchen drain clogs.
- Garage drain cleaning services – Debris and dirt that is mixed with snow and brought into the garage by the car, during winter, are the prime causes of clogs in the garage drain.
- Outdoor drain cleaning services – Surface runoff should flow away from the house, and it’s done through landscaping, where you slope the land away from the house, or by using an outdoor system that collects the water and disposes of it. When using an outdoor drain system, the most common cause of blockage is leaves and other dead vegetation, which gets swept into the drain by the running water.
For these or any other drain system cleaning needs you may require, consult us and we will provide you with a solution to satisfy your needs.
Drain camera inspections
Just as a drain needs cleaning, you also need to inspect it. The reasons for wanting this could vary:
- Verifying the state of the drain
- Pinpointing the location of a stubborn drain.
- Mapping out the layout of the drain system.
Whatever the need, know you can rely on us to provide camera inspection services and provide you with a recording of the inspection, in a DVD or digital file format.
We also produce various reports to fit the need you have; these include:
- Pre-Purchase inspection reports
- Insurance inspection reports
- Insured damage reports
If you are in the market to:
- Buy a house
- Get insurance for your house
You can rely on us to provide accurate and reliable inspection reports.
A Drain and Sewer Cleaning Company in TMR
We are a locally owned company that has been operating in TMR, Montreal, for years. Our experts know the area and how the drain systems network. They will resolve any drain problem you might have fast and efficiently.
Because we are reliable, and we provide excellent drain cleaning services, we have gained a loyal and appreciative customer base. Repeatedly, they rely on us to solve their drain problems.
Here is what some of them have to say about our services.
Drain 5 Étoiles sont professionnels, efficaces et respectent le budjet. Le technicien était très gentil et agréable. Je recommande Drain 5 Étoiles.
If you need drain emergency services in TMR, Montreal, or just routine drain cleaning, call us at 514-316-1043. We are available 24/7, and we are always ready to help.
Alternatively, you can chat with our customer service representative online.