Drain Cleaning Service in Saint-Hubert
Do you have a drain clog? Call us at 514-316-1043 for professional and convenient drain cleaning services. Available 24/7, we are always ready to serve you anywhere in the Saint-Hubert, South Shore area.
We are a licensed and insured drain and sewer cleaning company whose mission is to provide quality and convenient drain cleaning services. Our offers are upfront – you can call and ask for a quote over the phone, after describing your problem. Our services are customer-oriented and we are always happy to serve you.Get A Quote Click To Call
Drains clog at any time of day or night. It could be in the middle of the night. You go to releave yourself and after flushing the toilet, the water rises above the normal bowl level and starts to overflow. You got a problem; an unwanted, messy problem, but avoidable.
To avoid situations like these, we recommend you do drain cleaning at least once a year. High-pressure cleaning is a very effective method of cleaning your drain pipes.
High-pressure cleaning is a method of drain cleaning that uses water. The water is pressurized using a pressure washer and pushed through a hose to eject through a specially designed nozzle. The force of the water at this point is strong enough to dislodge any material that might be sticking to your drain walls. High-pressure cleaning is the only method that scrubs the inside surface of your drain pipes. And it is non destructive. Whatever type of drain pipe is servicing your house, high-pressure cleaning will scrub it clean without damaging it.
That said, if you ever get a clogged drain emergency, do not hesitate to call us.
We are available 24/7 if you have a clogged drain emergency, call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043. Our plumbers’ workmanship is top-notch, our tools are the best, and our offers are upfront.
Drain Cleaning Services.
5 Star Drain’s professional plumbers are equipped to deal with all types of drain problems. From cleaning drains to unclogging drains services.
Your home is fixed with different types of mini drain systems that all connect to the main drain. The main drain collects water from the other drain pipes and carries it to the city sewer system. Once there, it is no longer your responsibility. Any issue with the city sewer system is the responsibility of the municipal council.
In your home, we cover:
- Main drain cleaning service – The main drain connects to the city sewer. It is fed wastewater by all the other drain pipes in your home. If it gets clogged, it affects all the other drains. Water backs-up out of the floor drain and the bathroom drain and practically any other drain. Other than internal sources of clogging material – material coming from the other drains, the main drain is vulnerable to external drain clog sources. The most common is tree roots. Tree roots can penetrate the pipe through cracks and grow inside the pipe. They cause the most serious clogs and are hard to locate.
- The bathroom drains cleaning service – The bathroom drains collects water from the shower and the bathtub as well as the toilet and bathroom sinks. Down this drains go toilet papers, dental floss, soapy water, as well as hair and cotton balls. They are exposed to very different elements, some of them not even flushable.
- Kitchen drain cleaning service – Soap, scum, grease, oils, and foodstuff are the main causes of clogs in the kitchen drain pipe. Sometimes, a kitchen sink can be unclogged using a plunger. If the clog persists, call us, because it means the blockage is more extensive than appears at first.
- Floor drain cleaning service - The floor drain carries water from the basement drain and the utility room drain. These drains are meant to keep your house free of flooding water. Because when in use this drain clears a lot of water, if it clogs it has a very high chance of causing damage to your house. You should always make sure this drain is clear and free of clogs.
- Outdoor drain cleaning service – The outdoor drain carries water that runs off the surface. This water usually collects leaves and dirt as it flows to the drain pipe. This is the main causes of clogs in the outdoor drain. Sometimes just pulling the leaves out of the drain will unclog it. Sometimes, however, the clog could be more stubborn. This is the time to call us.
If your drain ever clogs, do not hesitate to call us. We are available 24/7, including holidays.
Video Camera Inspection
5 Star Drain provides video camera inspection services for when you need to see that state of your drain. Many times this is when you are buying a commercial or residential property. It is always prudent to conduct a video camera inspection to ascertain the state of the drain system. It can be a very costly mistake if you were to invest in a house only to realize later that its drainage system was in shambles.
When conducting a camera inspection, a special waterproof camera, attached to a pushrod, is inserted into the drainpipe through a drain opening. As the camera captures images in the drainpipe, it submits them to a video display unit where the technician conducting the inspection can observe the state of the drain.
After the inspection, you will be given a digital file or DVD of the recording.
Insurance and Inspection reports
Other than video camera inspection, we also conduct other types of inspection reports.
- Pre-purchase inspection report
- Insurance inspection report
- Insured damage report
Before you commit to property investment, call us for inspection services.
A Drain and Sewer Cleaning Service Company near You.
We are a locally owned and operated drain and sewer cleaning company. Our goal is to provide quality and convenient drain cleaning services, and we have been doing this for years. This has helped us acquire a loyal and appreciative customer base.
Here is what they have to say about our services.
J'ai utilisé le service de Drain 5 Étoiles 3 fois. Les techniciens étaient toujour polis, efficaces et ponctuels. Je recommande Drain 5 Étoiles pour tous vos besoins de plomberie.
If you have a drain cleaning problem in Saint-Hubert, South Shore area, do not hesitate to call us. For fast and convenient services, call us at 514-316-1043. We are available 24/7 and are always happy to serve you.
Alternatively, you can contact us online for all your drain cleaning needs.