Drain Cleaning Service in Saint-François
If you live in Saint-François, Laval, and you have a drain cleaning emergency, do not hesitate to call us. We are available 24/7 and you can call us at 514-316-1043. Whatever the issue is or the time of day or night, we are ready to serve you.
What you will get is a high-quality, professional cleaning service that will make sure the clog is gone for good.
As a locally owned and operated drain and sewer cleaning services provider, our services are tailored to meet your needs with a high standard of workmanship. All this while making sure that you are not inconvenienced.Get A Quote Click To Call
Drains and sewers in your residential or commercial properties need regular maintenance. If neglected, they slowly accumulate various materials over the years to the point of getting completely blocked. This is why we advise our clients to schedule regular maintenance cleaning. Even once a year is enough. This way, the number of times you might get a clogged drain is reduced to almost zero.
At 5 Star Drain, our plumbers are highly trained and certified in using the best tools and parts when dealing with drain and sewer problems. Moreover, they have the experience, after having served the Saint-François, Laval area for years.
If you ever have a drain or sewer emergency, do not hesitate, call us. We are available 24/7 including holidays, and we are always happy to serve you.
To get an estimate over the phone, call us at 514-316-1043 or contact us through our website’s contact page.
Avoid drain cleaning emergencies, know the signs
While drains seem to clog randomly and at the most inopportune times, if you know the signs, you can always tell when trouble is brewing.
To avoid getting messy situations just when you least need them, call a plumber, when you notice these signs:
- Hollow bubbling noises coming from a drain, especially when you release water held in either a sink or a bathtub.
- Toilet bowl’s water level keeps rising every time you flush the toilet. When you notice this, call immediately. Do not let the water rise in the bowl until it overflows.
- Wastewater coming up a drain into the bathtub or sink. This indicates a backup and is a sure sign of a clog.
- Foul smells coming from your drain and sewer openings. It’s an indication of stuck, rotten food particles in a drain. If you notice this, it is only a matter of time before the drain clogs completely.
- Water draining too slowly from the sink or tub.
If you notice any of these signs, the thing to do is to be proactive and schedule a drain cleaning service. It will save you expensive repairs and emergency calls, not to mention wasted time dealing with the filthy problem.
5 Star Drain routine and emergency drain cleaning services
Some simple clogging issues can be resolved by using the plunger. For example, when your kitchen sink is not draining water fast enough. You reach for the plunger and position it over the drain hole, you push in and out vigorously and it's done, the water drains.
At other times, this is not enough. It is at these times that you need to call us. Our experts are trained to handle these messy situations.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Main drain cleaning – The main drain is the drain pipe that collects water from all the other pipes in your home and leads it to the city sewer line. When clogged, it affects all the other drains in the house. A sign that the main drain is clogged is if the water is backing up out of a drain in the basement.
- Garage drains cleaning – Garage drains are vulnerable during winter. Snow brought in by the car usually contains dirt. This dirt eventually flows to the drains and clogs the pipes.
- Kitchen drain cleaning – Kitchen drains clog from grease, oils, and food particles. Sometimes, a plunger does the job. Other times you need an expert cleaner to unclog the drains.
- Bathroom drains cleaning – Soap residues, baby wipes, and toilet paper are just some of the materials usually found when unclogging bathroom drains. Bathroom drains are especially messy and you should call us to check your bathroom drains if you notice any sign of a blockage.
- Driveway drain – Usually clogged by leaves and dirt dragged in by runoff water.
We clean these and any other drains in your house.
We employ various methods when doing so, depending on the type of drain or the seriousness of the clog.
High-pressure cleaning is one of the methods of cleaning that we use. It is a very effective and safe method of cleaning your pipes of any material that is clogging them or is slowly accumulating.
High-pressure cleaning uses water, which is driven through your pipes at very high pressure, getting up to 4,000 psi. It is especially effective when used to clean the main drain.
Drain Camera inspections
When you want a fast and accurate assessment of your property’s drainage system, the service to ask for is a drain camera inspection.
Using specialized waterproof cameras, we can inspect every inch of your drainage system and get an overall picture of its condition. Plus, we can do so without destroying any fixtures in your home.
One of the times a homeowner might want to ask for a camera inspection is when buying a property. It is important to know the state of the drainage system.
Insurance and inspection report
5 Star Drain can help you with inspection reports, if you ever need them. There are four types of inspection reports.
- Pre-Purchase inspection report
- Insurance inspection report
- Insured damage report
- Video camera inspection
A local drain cleaning service near you
5 Star Drain has been serving the Saint-François, Laval area, for years. A locally owned and operated business, we care for our community and endeavor to serve them with the highest quality of service and professionalism possible.
Our services are customer-focused and over the years they have gained us a loyal and appreciative customer base. Here is what some of them have to say about our services:
J'ai utilisé le service de Drain 5 Étoiles 3 fois. Les techniciens étaient toujour polis, efficaces et ponctuels. Je recommande Drain 5 Étoiles pour tous vos besoins de plomberie.
In case of a drain cleaning emergency, call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043. We are available 24/7 and we are always ready to respond to your emergencies in a fast manner.
If you prefer, you can also contact us through our website’s contact page.