Drain Cleaning Service in Rosemont
When your drains are clogged, and you have an emergency on your hands, call 514-316-1043. We are a reliable drain cleaning company that provides excellent services and we put our customers first.
5 Star Drain has been cleaning drains in the area of Rosemont, Montreal for years. Our experts have years of experience and our workmanship is excellent. We use the latest equipment for the job and solve every problem fast and conveniently.
Every drain needs maintenance, and cleaning them regularly is highly recommended. If you are a homeowner or own a commercial property, a yearly maintenance is the best way to make sure your drains are functioning as they should.Get A Quote Click To Call
When asking for a preventive drain cleaning service, remember to ask for high-pressure cleaning. High-pressure cleaning is a safe, non-destructive drain cleaning method that uses pressured water to clean the drain. The water is pressurized to 4,000psi, which is very high pressure; enough to knock out and wash away items stuck in the drain.
If you live in Rosemont, Montreal, and you have a clogged drain emergency, call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043. We operate 24/7 and we are always happy to be of service.
Signs of a clogged drain
There are signs you can look out for that will tell you when a drain is developing a clog. You need to be alert and recognize them for what they are. The most obvious signs are:
- Gurgling noises heard whenever you flash the drain.
- Water in a sink or bathtub draining too slowly.
- Water backing up out of the floor drain in the basement.
- You notice a foul smell coming from the drainpipes.
When you notice any of these signs, you should investigate the issue, or call a drain cleaning expert.
Drain cleaning services
Residential or commercial properties have drainage systems that are made up of different parts. These parts include different drain diameters starting at 2 inches and going up to 10 inches. The main drain, which is the biggest drain in a home, collects water from all the smaller drain in the house, and dispenses the wastewater into the city sewer. The smaller drains each collect water from a different section of the house. They vary from kitchen, bathroom, floor, toilet, garage, and the outdoors drains. Each of these drains should be maintained and kept functioning well.
Our drain cleaning services include:
- Main drain cleaning services – The task of a main drain it to evacuating wastewater from the house and disposing it in the city sewer line. Clogs in the main drain are often caused by tree roots or a collection of debris such as toilet paper, dental floss, etc.. If roots are in your main drain, depending on the amount and size of the roots, we can remove them with our equipment.
- Toilet drain cleaning services – Paper towels, baby wipes, and other non-flushable materials, are the major cause of clogs in the toilet drain. If you’re handy with a plunger, it might be all you need. If this doesn’t help, call us.
- Bathroom drains cleaning services – The bathtub, shower, and sink are utilities found in the bathroom that need a way to drain water. Hair in a shower, or sink, is the main reason for clogs. You should always call a drain cleaning expert when you notice a clog and avoid using chemicals to unblock the drain as it can burn the seal of your drain, which can cause leaks.
- Floor drain cleaning services – Floor drain are always located in the basement. The task of a floor drain is to remove water off the basement floor to avoid flooding. When you notice water stagnating around the drain opening, indicating the presence of a clog in the drainpipe.
- Kitchen drain cleaning services – Some of the items we throw down the kitchen sink are what make it clog. Food particles, soap scum, grease, and mineral deposits are the major causes of clogs in this drain.
- Garage drain cleaning services – The garage drain clogs mostly from dirt brought in by the car, especially during the winter season. If water is pooling around the drain opening, have the drain checked.
If you notice signs of a clog in any of these drains or any drainage system in your home, call us at 514-316-1043.Get A Quote Click To Call
Drain camera inspection
There are times when we need to inspect our drains. The reasons for a camera inspection may vary, and they include:
- Pinpointing the location of a clog.
- Verifying the state of a drainage system.
- Mapping out the layout of a drain system.
As well, 5 Star Drain conducts and produces reliable drain inspection reports. They come in various types, depending on the need:
- Pre-Purchase inspection reports
- Insurance inspection reports for backwater valves and condition of the main drain.
- Reoccurring water backups.
If you ever need your drainage system checked, and a report produced, do not hesitate to call us.
Drain cleaning company near you
5 Star Drain offers fully customer-focused and delivers professional services. We have been offering our drain cleaning services for homeowners of Rosemont, Montreal, for years. Our company is fully licensed and insured and when you need us, we respond fast. This has gained us loyal customers who appreciate our services. So much so they give excellent reviews of our services.
Here are just some of the things our customers have said about our services:
J'ai utilisé le service de Drain 5 Étoiles 3 fois. Les techniciens étaient toujour polis, efficaces et ponctuels. Je recommande Drain 5 Étoiles pour tous vos besoins de plomberie.
If you are a homeowner in Rosemont, Montreal, and you need excellent and reliable drain cleaning services, call us at 514-316-1043. We are available 24/7 and we are always ready to respond to your call fast.