Drain Cleaning Service in Pointe-Claire
If you have a residential or commercial property in Pointe-Clare, Montreal, and need reliable, high-quality drain and sewer cleaning services, call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043. We are available 24/7 to better serve you.
5 Star Drain is a licensed drain and sewer cleaning company, delivering professional quality services.
We provide emergency unclogging services as well as regular preventive drain cleaning services. You can call to talk to our customer service representative and schedule a cleaning service or get a quote. Whenever we are cleaning a drain, we always try not to inconvenience you by coming on time and when agreed on or as soon as possible, if it’s an emergency.Get A Quote Click To Call
Without regular maintenance, a drain system is likely to clog. Materials such as soap scum and mineral deposits, will slowly accumulate in the drainpipe. If they are not removed, the drainpipe will clog. Scheduling an annual cleaning session will help remove these unwanted substances. We use non-corrosive cleaning methods to clean your drains.
If one of your drain is clogged, and you need emergency services, call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043. We are available 24/7 and are always happy to help.
Signs of a blocked drain
Stay proactive when it concerns your drainage system and you will rarely get serious clogged drain problems. When you notice any signs of a clogged drain, you can use a safe do-it-yourself method of cleaning the drain or call an expert to deal with the problem. Here are some of the signs of a clogged drain you should look out for:
- Gurgling noises usually heard when water is going down the drain. This shows that there is air trapped in the drain, and that’s not a good thing.
- Water draining noticeably slower when you unplug a sink or tub to drain the water out.
- The water in the toilet bowl starts rising above the normal resting level.
- Water backing up of the floor drain or the basement bathroom utilities.
Response time is important when you are dealing with a clogged drain. That is where we come in! Our prompt response time helps you save money, time and avoid serious complications.
High-pressure cleaning is a service we provide that uses pressurized water to clean the drainpipes. A pressure washer is used to pressurize, water which, is then drawn using hoses which we use to probe the drainpipes. The pressurized water, which jets out of specialized nozzles, scraps the drainpipe clean. It is the most effective cleaning method, both for preventive cleaning and unclogging drains.
Drain cleaning services for your house
We provide other drain cleaning services that encompassevery drainpipe in your home:
- Main drain cleaning services – The main drain will clog from materials carried into this pipe from smaller drainpipes. In addition, tree roots can find their way into the drainpipe through small cracks in the pipe. The roots may grow and cause very serious clogs.
- Floor drain cleaning services – The floor drain will clog from debris and dirt particles that are swept into the drain. Its main job is to carry out excess water from the floor. These drains are found in the basement.
- Kitchen drain cleaning services – The kitchen sink is used to wash dishes, utensils, vegetables,etc. Doing so produces soap residue, food remains, and dirt, which all go down the kitchen drain causing clogs. When you unplug a kitchen sink full of water, it should flow silently and quickly. However, if gurgling noises are heard, or if the water is flowing slower than usual, have the drain inspected for a clog.
- Bathroom drains cleaning services – Water from the shower, bathtub, and bathroom sink collect in the bathroom drain. This is then disposed into the main drain. The challenge is keeping this drain flowing smoothly. Things such as hair and dental floss may contribute to a blockage.
- Toilet drain cleaning services – When a toilet starts showing signs of a clog,it is best to call your trusted drain and sewer cleaning experts at 5 Star Drain. They will do the job efficiently and the effects will be long lasting.
- Garage drain cleaning services – During winter seasons, your car collects dirt and snow that is tracked into the garage. The snow then melts,leaving the dirt to seep into the garage drain, causing them to clog. If you notice water pooling around the drain opening, indicating there is a clog in the system, call us.
- Outdoor drain cleaning services – The outdoor drain is meant to drain any surface runoff on the grounds. The most common causes of clogs in this system are debris, dirt, and leaves.
Drain camera inspection
When there is a need to inspect the pipes and to see what condition they are in, we use a special waterproof drain cameras. The process involves opening a manhole or drain opening, inserting the camera attached to a push rod, and driving the cable through the twists and turns of the drainpipes, all the while capturing images and seeing what the pipes looks like on the inside. The captured images are recorded and stored in digital format and/or saved to a DVD.
There are many reasons for needing a drain camera inspection, such as, mapping the layout of the drainpipes on your property; inspecting the drainage system before buying a house; identifying the location of a clog or tree roots infestation; to assess the damage to a drainpipe after an incident, etc.
We conduct inspections and produce various reports, such as:
- Pre-purchase inspection reports
- Insurance inspection reports
- Insured damage inspection reports
When you need the drainage system in your residential or commercial property inspected, call us. We are reliable and produce accurate reports.
Drain and cleaning services near you
If you live in Pointe-Claire, Montreal, and you need drain and sewer cleaning services, contact the experts at 5 Star Drain. We provide excellent services. We have been providing drain and sewer cleaning services in this area for many years. Our customers trust us and have remained loyal because they appreciate the work we do.
Here is what some of them have to say about our services.
Drain 5 Étoiles sont professionnels, efficaces et respectent le budjet. Le technicien était très gentil et agréable. Je recommande Drain 5 Étoiles.
Call 5 Star Drain at 514-316-1043 if you are in Pointe-Claire, Montreal. We are available 24/7 to provide emergency plumbinigservicesand are always ready to serve you. You can also reach us online and chat with one of our customer representatives.